Shake Shack x APOTHEKE
Featuring two signature scents that incorporate both brands love for New York with their desire to innovate and stay true to everything they believe in.
BURGER IN THE PARK
Top: Green Grass, Griddle Smoke, Fresh Tomato
Mid: Shackburger, Daffodil, Magnolia
Dry: Oakwood, Redbud Petals, Moss
The first bite of a burger in the fresh Spring air of Madison Square Park. Green grass and fresh tomato help the Spring air come to life, while floral notes of daffodil, magnolia, and redbud petals capture the essence of the park in bloom. Notes of griddle smoke and the iconic scent of the Shack-Burger captured by our ScentTrek technology create a savory, yet perfectly balanced first bite.
SHAKE N FRIES
Top: Sea Salt, Pastry Cream Delight
Mid: Fried Potato, Malted Milk, Sugar
Dry: Sweet Vanilla, Amber
The first dip of a salty French fry into a creamy milkshake. Notes of sweet vanilla, malted milk, and our signature Pastry Cream Delight accord create the signature sweet and indulgent experience of the classic Shake Shack vanilla shake. The unexpected, yet delicious addition of fried potato with a touch of delicate sea salt adds an additional level of surprise and delight, and keeps you coming back for just one more bite.
Two 5 oz candles
Estimated Burn Time: 25-35 hours per candle
Due to Limited Availability this item is Final Sale
Blog postsView all
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration