Charcoal Liquid Soap
This hydrating Liquid Soap uses natural botanicals, coconut, and aloe to cleanse, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin while uplifting the senses with the rich and addictive scent of Charcoal.
Charcoal combines cedarwood and sandalwood with smoky embers, burnt maple, and a hint of raspberry for a broody and full-bodied fragrance.
This lightly fragranced, hydrating, plant-based Liquid Soap blends natural botanicals and essential oils with coconut and aloe to gently cleanse, moisturize, and rejuvenate the skin. Our Charcoal Liquid Soap is black.
- Size: 10 fl. oz. (300 ml)
- Bottle Dimensions: 2.5" DIA x 6.5" H
- Key Ingredient: Aloe, known for its anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-healing qualities.
- How to Use: Dispense a generous amount of liquid soap and work into a rich lather. Cleanse and rinse.
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Cruelty free
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Top Notes: Burnt Maple, Raspberry, Un-ripened Tomato Skin
- Middle Notes: Green Clove Leaf, Faint Cinnamon
- Bottom Notes: Smoky Embers, Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary