APOTHEKE x Leah Kirsch Custom White Vetiver 3-Wick Candle
You asked, we delivered. The APOTHEKE x Leah Kirsch Collaboration is BACK and with even more exciting newness to be shared this holiday season. Your White Vetiver 3-Wick Candle can be customized with your choice of message, handwritten by Leah Kirsch in gold. Choose from our pre-written quotes, or enter your own custom city, name, or any custom text (your favorite quote, song lyrics, a message to someone - anything) to be handwritten by Leah, just for you and your loved ones.
White Vetiver combines silky cashmere, eucalyptus, and lilac mingled with earthy vetiver, creamy sandalwood, crisp amber, and white cedar to create a uniquely complex and elegant fragrance.
Made with a premium soy wax blend and essential and perfume-grade fragrance oils, this luxury scented candle is designed to provide a clean-burning and exceptional scent experience. Customizations are all hand done by Leah Kirsch.
The frosted glass vessel with its luxurious matte finish offers a modern and timeless look fit for any decor.
- Net Weight: 26 oz. (761 g)
- Approximate Burn Time: 120-140 hours
- Candle Dimensions: 5" DIA x 4.8" H
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamont, Eucalyptus, Lilac
- Middle Notes: Silky Cashmere, Muguet, Cypress
- Bottom Notes: White Cedar, Crisp Amber, Patchouli, Vetiver, Nude Musk, Sandalwood
- Made in the USA
Please expect your order to ship 7 business days after processing. Due to the nature of custom pieces all orders are FINAL SALE.
For more information about our products, visit Ingredients.
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary