This nourishing hand and body lotion moisturizes the skin with plant-based ingredients and leaves behind the rich and addictive scent of Charcoal.
Charcoal combines cedarwood and sandalwood with smoky embers, burnt maple, and a hint of raspberry for a broody and full-bodied fragrance.
A nourishing and fast-absorbing moisturizer that hydrates with plant-based ingredients while lightly scenting the skin.
- Size: 10 fl. oz. (300 ml)
- Bottle Dimensions: 2.5" DIA x 6.5" H
- Key Ingredient: Aloe, known for its anti-aging, moisturizing, and skin-healing qualities.
- How to Use: Apply liberally to hands and body. Use daily as needed.
- Paraben-free and phthalate-free
- Cruelty free
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Top Notes: Burnt Maple, Raspberry, Un-ripened Tomato Skin
- Middle Notes: Green Clove Leaf, Faint Cinnamon
Bottom Notes: Smoky Embers, Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary