White Vetiver Reed Diffuser
Add an air of elegance to any space with the earthy and sultry scent of White Vetiver. This elegant Reed Diffuser blends essential and perfume-grade fragrance oils for a continuous, long-lasting, and exceptional scent experience.
White Vetiver combines silky cashmere, eucalyptus, and lilac mingled with earthy vetiver, creamy sandalwood, crisp amber, and white cedar for a unique and elegant fragrance.
Made from a premium alcohol-free formula blended with essential and perfume-grade fragrance oils, this reed diffuser is formulated to provide a continuous and exceptional scent experience for approximately 3 to 4 months. Includes 10 all-natural rattan diffuser reed sticks.
The clear translucent glass base with its luxe matte finish enhances any space with a modern and timeless design. When empty, help reduce waste by purchasing a White Vetiver Reed Diffuser Liquid Refill to replenish and reuse your existing White Vetiver glass base.
- Net Weight: 6.7 fl. oz. (198 ml)
- Includes ten 10-inch all-natural rattan diffuser reed sticks.
- Lasts approximately 3-4 months, depending on individual use.
Reed Diffuser Dimensions:
- Glass base: 3" DIA
- Glass base without plug or diffuser reed sticks inserted: 4.5” H
- Glass base with diffuser reed sticks inserted: 10.5” H
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Top Notes: Sicilian Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Lilac
- Middle Notes: Silky Cashmere, Muguet, Cypress
- Bottom Notes: White Cedar, Crisp Amber, Patchouli, Vetiver, Nude Musk, Sandalwood
- Made in the USA from imported materials.
For more information about our products, visit Ingredients.
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary