APOTHEKE x MAST Heirloom Scented Candle
Heirloom is reminiscent of days in the garden collecting beautiful and edible treasures in the fresh air. This Scented Candle is made with an all-natural apricot coconut wax blend and fragrance that is both natural and sustainably sourced.
Tomato leaves, bergamot, and petitgrain blend with rose and jasmine, while patchouli and vetiver ground this unforgettable fragrance bringing the outdoors in.
Made with an all-natural apricot coconut wax blend and fragrance that is both natural and sustainable. Fragrance ingredients have been measured against four goals for sustainability: improved working conditions, promoting sustainable agriculture, reducing environmental footprints, and improving the lives of the communities where they are sourced.
The frosted glass vessel with its luxurious matte finish offers a modern and timeless look fit for any decor.
- Net Weight: 10.5 oz. (296 g)
- Approximate Burn Time: 60-70 hours
- Candle Dimensions: 3.5" DIA x 3.9" H
- Fragrance Family: Green/Woody
- Top Notes: Tomato Leaves, Bergamot Zest, Petitgrain
- Middle Notes: Mesclun Leaves, Rose Stems, Jasmine
- Bottom Notes: Patchouli, Vetiver, Garden Soil
- Made in the USA
For more information about our products, please see our Ingredients page.
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary