The Modern Preserver's Kitchen: Cooking with Jam, Chutney, Pickles and Ferments
With over 30 recipes for jams, chutneys, ferments and pickles, and 70 dishes in which to use them, The Modern Preserver's Kitchen is the ideal cookbook for those who want to make the most of each season's offerings. Try using your preserves in delicious recipes such as Pickled Pea Frittata, Breakfast Kimchi Eggs, Deep-Fried Camembert with Cranberry Sauce and Dukkah, and Peach and Mint Jam Mini Galettes.
In this beautiful book, preserver Kylee Newton, shows you not only how to make preserves, but also how to use them. The recipes inspire you to make your own or to reach into your condiment ghost-town shelf of half-eaten jams and pickles in the fridge and give new life to them instead of throwing them away. With Kylee's guidance, anyone can bottle the seasons, avoid waste, add character to family food, and rediscover the restorative joy of cooking.
Blog postsView all
- Manifest Financial Abundance
- New Years Resolutions: 3 Tips to Help You Stay Consistent in 2023
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide