“Cabin porn goes coastal in Nina Freudenberger’s Surf Shack” [Vanity Fair], and here are bungalows, trailers, cabins, and beach homes where surfers retreat after a day on the waves.
Peek inside the homes of longtime enthusiasts and dedicated newcomers that reflect not just a sport or passion, but also a way of life. Blake and Heather Mycoskie of TOMS, hotelier Sean MacPherson, Gypset author Julia Chaplin, and others have set up their spaces to embrace a casual ease and be the break between the waves.
With vibrant photographs of design details and bright beaches—from Malibu to the Rockaways, from Japan to Australia—this book captures the soulful milieu of a lifestyle we all aspire to.
“A colorful tour of some of the most unique surfer abodes around the world, from Melbourne to New York City.” —Architectural Digest
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance