Rewild: Stories and Inspiration for the Modern Adventurer
A beautiful collection of stories, images and camping tips that will inspire you to rediscover the rejuvenating power of the outdoors. At the start of the book, you will find a how-to guide with helpful tips and illustrations, from how to choose and set up camp to brewing the perfect campfire coffee and enjoying the outdoors without leaving a trace. This is followed by compelling accounts from everyday adventurers, including a number of new stories for this edition. These essays come from people all around the world who've embraced the outdoors on their terms.
This is a book that encourages you to leave behind the stress of the 9-to-5 grind, and embrace the simple pleasures found in the pounding waves, a roaring campfire or a star-filled sky. Its message is that nature can transform your life, and doing that isn't as difficult as you think.
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance