Mexican Handblown Glasses - Aqua
Made from recycled glass bottles, these glasses are handblown and crafted by artisans in Jalisco, Mexico. Each piece is special and unique due to the hand-crafted nature. Each box set comes 4 glasses, each with a unique design.
Dishwasher safe- Susceptible to breakage with extreme temperature changes.
Capacity is 400 ml / 13 oz.
Size: each glass - appx. 4'' high x 3.5'' diameter
*Note: Approximate sizes due to hand-made nature of artisan work.
Made in Mexico
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance