Kauai Wildflower Honey
Brightland partnered with small, U.S. family-owned apiaries run by women-led teams to hand-pick the most pure and delicious varieties of honey possible. Our 3rd and 4th generation beekeepers are passionate about maintaining the health of their hives. Kauai Wildflower Honey is our deeply hued amber honey with a molasses-like finish.
Made from wild Hawaiian sources including hibiscus, eucalyptus, coffee tree, papaya trees, passion flowers, and guava flowers. Kauai Wildflower Honey is luscious in coffee and baked goods, or drizzled on toast, yogurt, soft cheese, and pancakes. I
ngredients: 100% pure raw, unfiltered honey.
Each recyclable glass jar contains 9 oz of honey. Pure honey crystallizes over time or with exposure to cold temperatures.
Enjoy as-is, or immerse in warm water (~100F) until it reliquifies.
Do not feed honey to babies under one year of age.
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance