Kauai Wildflower Honey
Brightland partnered with small, U.S. family-owned apiaries run by women-led teams to hand-pick the most pure and delicious varieties of honey possible. Our 3rd and 4th generation beekeepers are passionate about maintaining the health of their hives. Kauai Wildflower Honey is our deeply hued amber honey with a molasses-like finish.
Made from wild Hawaiian sources including hibiscus, eucalyptus, coffee tree, papaya trees, passion flowers, and guava flowers. Kauai Wildflower Honey is luscious in coffee and baked goods, or drizzled on toast, yogurt, soft cheese, and pancakes. I
ngredients: 100% pure raw, unfiltered honey.
Each recyclable glass jar contains 9 oz of honey. Pure honey crystallizes over time or with exposure to cold temperatures.
Enjoy as-is, or immerse in warm water (~100F) until it reliquifies.
Do not feed honey to babies under one year of age.
Blog postsView all
- Manifest Financial Abundance
- New Years Resolutions: 3 Tips to Help You Stay Consistent in 2023
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide