Green Moroccan Cone Jug
The sleek and simple design of these hand-blown cone shaped jugs are a testament to the style and skill of the artisans who make them. The handle fits perfectly in your hand as you pour your favorite beverage. Used for all types of drinks, these jugs are a great compliment to any table setting adding color and culture to your table.
Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these beautiful jugs are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills. The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take.
*Please note: handblown glass is sensitive to drastic temperature changes.
Made in Morocco
Blog postsView all
- Manifest Financial Abundance
- New Years Resolutions: 3 Tips to Help You Stay Consistent in 2023
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide