From powerhouse chef and author (with over five million book copies sold) Yotam Ottolenghi comes this collection of two fan favorites in collectible paperback covers.
These visually stunning books feature over 280 recipes--spanning every meal, from breakfast to dessert, including snacks and sides--showcasing Yotam's trademark dazzling, boldly flavored, Middle Eastern cooking style. Full of weeknight winners, for vegetarians and omnivores alike, such as Braised Eggs with Leeks and Za'atar, Polenta Chips with Avocado and Yogurt, Lamb and Feta Meatballs, Baked Orzo with Mozzarella and Oregano, and Halvah Ice Cream with Chocolate Sauce and Roasted Peanuts,
Plenty More: More than 150 dazzling recipes emphasize spices, seasonality, and bold flavors. Organized by cooking method, from inspired salads to hearty main dishes and luscious desserts.
Ottolenghi Simple: These 130 streamlined recipes packed with Yotam's famous flavors are all simple in at least (and often more than) one way: made in thirty minutes or less, with ten or fewer ingredients, in a single pot, using pantry staples, or prepared ahead of time for brilliantly, deliciously simple meals.
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance