Clear Moroccan Cone Glassware - Set of 6 (Small)
The sleek and simple design of these hand-blown cone shaped glasses are a testament to the style and skill of the artisans who make them. Used for all types of beverages or as little vases to decorate each table setting, you will enjoy the feel of them in your hand as you toast the joys of the day.
The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take.
Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these sets are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills.
Small Cone: bottom diameter 3", top diameter 2.5" / 3.5" height. Capacity: 8 fl oz
Packaged in sets of 6 in traditional Moroccan gift packaging.
Made in Morocco.
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance