Clear Moroccan Beldi Glass - Set of 6
Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these sets are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills. The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take. Even better, these lovely glasses stack - saving space or to make room for lots and lots of them.
Care - Dishwasher safe, but please note: handblown glass is sensitive to drastic temperature changes. Packaged in sets of 6 in traditional Moroccan gift packaging.
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance