City Farmhouse Style: Designs for a Modern Country Life
In City Farmhouse Style, Kim Leggett offers great style advice, breaking down the design vocabulary that makes for fresh country style (no matter the setting). The popularity of farmhouse style has designers, homeowners, and fans in search of inspiration to create this look in all its rural glory. City Farmhouse Style is the first design book of its kind to focus entirely on transforming urban interiors with unfussy, welcoming, country-style decor.
Includes excerpts from legendary “picker” and favorite designer to celebrity clients (and country-style mavens) including Meg Ryan, Ralph Lauren, Sheryl Crow, and Phillip Sweet and Kimberly Schlapman of Little Big Town.
Blog postsView all
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom