Blue Moroccan Cone Jug
The sleek and simple design of these hand-blown cone shaped jugs are a testament to the style and skill of the artisans who make them. The handle fits perfectly in your hand as you pour your favorite beverage. Used for all types of drinks, these jugs are a great compliment to any table setting adding color and culture to your table.
Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these beautiful jugs are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills. The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take.
*Please note: handblown glass is sensitive to drastic temperature changes.
Made in Morocco
Blog postsView all
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary
- Two “Knew” York Girls - The Women Behind Our APOTHEKE x Girl Knew York Collaboration
- An Ode to Our Original Product: Apotheke Bar Soap
- Manifest Financial Abundance