Blue Moroccan Cone Glassware - Set of 6 (Small)
The sleek and simple design of these hand-blown cone shaped glasses are a testament to the style and skill of the artisans who make them. Used for all types of beverages or as little vases to decorate each table setting, you will enjoy the feel of them in your hand as you toast the joys of the day. The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take.
Made from recycled beer and wine bottles, these sets are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills.
Small Cone: bottom diameter 3", top diameter 2.5" / 3.5" height. Capacity: 8 fl oz
Packaged in sets of 6 in traditional Moroccan gift packaging.
Made in Morocco
Blog postsView all
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection