Baker's Dozen Wood Spoons - Large
The wooden spoon is a kitchen workhorse, and we’ve been amassing bouquets of well-worn examples for years. These large spoons are great for cooking and serving. Each spoon is hand-carved from beautiful beech hardwood, and they gain a warm patina with age and use.
- • Set of 13 unique wood spoons
- • Large
- • Made of Beechwood
- • Hand-crafted in India
- Wash with soapy water and towel dry. Do not submerge in water. Avoid the dishwasher, as the intense heat can dry out your piece. Once a month or so, apply a little mineral oil using a soft cloth. Do not use cooking oils such as olive or vegetable oil. If your piece starts to feel rough or feathery, use a fine-grit sandpaper to smooth it. You can also sand out any stains or burn marks.
Blog postsView all
- Manifest Financial Abundance
- New Years Resolutions: 3 Tips to Help You Stay Consistent in 2023
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide