APOTHEKE x Leah Kirsch Custom Charcoal 3-Wick Candle
You asked, we delivered. The APOTHEKE x Leah Kirsch Collaboration is BACK and with even more exciting newness to be shared this holiday season. Your Charcoal 3-Wick Candle can be customized with your choice of message, handwritten by Leah Kirsch in gold. Choose from our pre-written quotes, or enter your own custom city, name, or any custom text (your favorite quote, song lyrics, a message to someone - anything) to be handwritten by Leah, just for you and your loved ones.
Charcoal combines cedarwood and sandalwood with smoky embers, burnt maple, and a hint of raspberry for a broody and full-bodied fragrance.
Made with a premium soy wax blend and essential and perfume-grade fragrance oils, this luxury scented candle is designed to provide a clean-burning and exceptional scent experience. All Charcoal Scented Candles feature black wax. Customizations are all hand done by Leah Kirsch.
The black glass vessel with its luxurious matte finish offers a modern and timeless look fit for any decor.
- Net Weight: 26 oz. (761 g)
- Approximate Burn Time: 120-140 hours
- Candle Dimensions: 5" DIA x 4.8" H
- Fragrance Family: Woody
- Top Notes: Burnt Maple, Raspberry, Un-ripened Tomato Skin
- Middle Notes: Green Clove Leaf, Faint Cinnamon
- Bottom Notes: Smoky Embers, Cedarwood, Guaiac Wood
- Made in the USA
Please expect your order to ship 7 business days after processing. Due to the nature of custom pieces all orders are FINAL SALE.
For more information about our products, visit Ingredients.
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary