100 Ideas that Changed Design
This inspiring book chronicles the most influential ideas that have shaped industrial and product design. Written by two experts on modern design, it provides a concise history of the subject, and offers a fascinating resource to dip into for the general reader.
From the origins of modern design in the craft movements of the 19th and early 20th century, and the changes brought about by mass production, the book traces the most important ideas in design through the modern movement and post-war consumer society to more recent ideas such as Open-Source Design and Biomimicry.
Blog postsView all
- Manifest Financial Abundance
- New Years Resolutions: 3 Tips to Help You Stay Consistent in 2023
- Holiday Gifting Round Up by Apotheke's CMO
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide