Winter Discovery Mini Scented Candle Tin Set
Discover six singular scents of the season with this limited-edition set of 2 oz. Mini Scented Candle Tins. Each evocative fragrance is packaged in a midnight-blue tin and gift box featuring a nostalgic holiday illustration accentuated by festive gold detailing.
Birchwood Apple (Fruity-Rich-Wood): The classic aroma of juicy apple is wrapped in luxurious mahogany and roasted oak for a rich and woody fragrance.
Black Cypress (Festive-Evergreen-Wood): Balsam fir, bayberry, and rockrose are enhanced by a woody-sage understory to create the exhilarating aroma of an enchanted winter forest blanketed in freshly fallen snow.
Blackberry Honey (Fruity-Rich-Gourmand): Sweet berries drizzled in honey are swirled with a mouthwatering mix of caramel, vanilla, and maple for fruity and delectable fragrance.
Cardamom Chestnut (Gourmand-Spice): Spicy black cardamom is blended with roasted chestnuts, creamy vanilla, and warm woods for a decadent gourmand fragrance.
Charred Fig (Fruity-Wood): Wild fig leaf and crisp amber are combined with hints of neroli and cashmere woods to create an earthy and fruity fragrance.
Firewood (Exotic-Wood): Warm cardamom and nutmeg combine with rich birch tar, patchouli, and cedarwood to create the aroma of crackling winter bonfire.
Made with a premium soy wax blend and essential and perfume-grade fragrance oils, these luxury scented candles are designed to provide a clean-burning and exceptional scent experience.
Perfect for small spaces, the tin containers with matching lids make these Mini Scented Candle Tins easily portable and travel friendly. Each of the 6 limited-edition candle tins are midnight-blue with gold detailing.
- Net Weight: 2 oz. (56 g)
- Candle Dimensions: 2.5" D x 1.75" H
- Approximate Burn Time: 15 hours (Total combined burn time is approximately 90 hours)
- Made in USA
For more information visit our Ingredients Page
WE ARE SOLD OUT OF THIS PRODUCT, BUT YOU CAN PURCHASE IT HERE AT NORDSTROM.COM
Nordstrom is one of APOTHEKE's top retail partners in the U.S.
Blog postsView all
- Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
- "The Best Time To Do Something Is Now" An Interview with Leah Kirsch
- Interview with Mek Frinchaboy : Multifaceted artist and fellow Red Hook friend
- Behind the Fragrance - Wild Mint and Ivy
- Our Favorites: Team APOTHEKE's Scents For Summer
- With Love, from Brooklyn - Sharing APOTHEKE's Story
- Sadie Beaudet, Founder of Tradlands Shares Her Insights on Motherhood, Wellness, and Running a Business. Plus – the Perfect Portland, Maine Itinerary