Teak Circular Cutting Board
Expertly hand-carved from the gnarly roots of hardwood teak trees in the remote villages of Bali, Teak Root Collection offers a broad variety of richly grained objects that are both functional and beautiful.
- Teak Root
- Made in Bali
- Care Instructions Wipe clean before first use. Hand-wash only using a non-abrasive cloth or pad, warm water, and mild dish soap. Rinse completely with warm water. Do not allow the item to soak in water. Dry the piece immediately with a clean cloth or paper towel. To ensure that any water absorbed by the wood evaporates, allow it to completely air dry. The wood will appear to lighten as it dries. To prevent warping, staining, or cracking, and to renew the beauty of the wood grain, apply one or two coats of cutting board oil or food-grade mineral oil to the wood areas of the item as needed. Work the oil into the surface with a clean cloth. After letting it sit on the wood for approximately 30 minutes, wife off the excess oil. Do not use cooking oils, which will go rancid. Store the piece in a location where there is adequate air circulation. Avoid areas where there is excessive dry heat and direct sunlight.
Blog postsView all
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection
- Best Candles for your Living room