Moroccan Champagne Cone Glasses
These beautiful, timeless and hand blown Moroccan champagne glasses are the 21st century way to toast and enjoy. Each one is unique in style and shape and will compliment that-oh so delicious-bubbly. Made from recycled wine bottles, these clear sets are a second act for glass that would otherwise be sent to landfills. The handblown construction is evident in the bubbles suspended in the glass itself, and the organic forms that the vessels take. Bubbles rule!
Glasses are handblown, variation in size is to be expected.
Packaged in sets of 6 in traditional Moroccan gift packaging.
Dimensions: 4.75'' tall / 3.25'' base diameter / 1.5'' top diameter, 6 fl oz capacity
Made in Morocco
Blog postsView all
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection