Lambswool is the highest quality sheep’s wool. It’s gathered from a lamb’s first shearing, meaning the fibres are smoother, stronger and hold more elasticity than any other wool. The unique crimps in the individual strands generate air pockets that retain heat while repelling moisture, keeping you warm when you’re cool and cool when you’re warm. Along with being a naturally insulating, breathable and hypoallergenic textile, it’s beautifully soft. Doesn’t get much better than that.
Designed in our Edinburgh studio.
Fibre | Pure Lambswool
Touch | Soft & light
Size | 59" x 79" / 150cm x 200cm, including fringing*
Wool Source | Inner Mongolia
Woven In | Inner Mongolia
Care | Handwash. Lay Flat to Dry.
Blog postsView all
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection