A collection of over 110 recipes for sweets, baked goods, and confections from superstar chef Yotam Ottolenghi, thoroughly tested and updated.
Yotam Ottolenghi is widely beloved in the food world for his beautiful, inspirational, and award-winning cookbooks, as well as his London delis and fine dining restaurant. And while he’s known for his savory and vegetarian dishes, he actually started out his cooking career as a pastry chef.
Sweet is entirely filled with delicious baked goods, desserts, and confections starring Ottolenghi’s signature flavor profiles and ingredients including fig, rose petal, saffron, orange blossom, star anise, pistachio, almond, cardamom, and cinnamon. A baker’s dream, Sweet features simple treats such as Chocolate, Banana, and Pecan cookies and Rosemary Olive Oil Orange Cake, alongside recipes for showstopping confections such as Cinnamon Pavlova with Praline Cream and Fresh Figs and Flourless Chocolate Layer Cake with Coffee, Walnut, and Rosewater.
• Finalist for the 2018 James Beard Foundation Book Awards for “Baking and Desserts” and “Photography” categories
• Finalist for the 2018 International Association of Culinary Professionals (IACP) Cookbook Award for “Baking” category
Blog postsView all
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection