The Ceramics Bible Revised Edition
Building on the success of the original volume, this revised edition of The Ceramics Bible features new techniques, terms, images, and artist profiles--as well as the tried-and-true step-by-step instruction and comprehensiveness that students, instructors, artists, and collectors have all come to appreciate.
Since its debut in September 2011, The Ceramics Bible has been the go-to guide for anyone interested in this flourishing art form. The revised edition updates a quarter of the original content, while keeping the visually rich format and straightforward instruction that make the book such a valuable tool for makers and artists. Featuring a diverse array of contemporary artists, and a comprehensive guide to the best ceramics galleries, suppliers, residencies, workshops, and studios all over the world, this volume will teach you everything you want to know about making ceramics.
Perfect for: - Art and design students - Makers, craftspeople, ceramics artist, and pottery enthusiasts - Art instructors, educators, and collectors
Blog postsView all
- Mastering The Art of Gifting: The Gift of Presence
- Hosting Survival Guide: How to Impress Your Guests Without the Stress
- The Best Candle for you Based on Your Zodiac Sign
- Soap Buying Guide
- Seven Hysterical Reviews Left by Apotheke Customers
- Legacy of Love - Celebrating my best friend, my mom
- The Story of Eden: Our Newest Spring Collection