Our Collaboration With Sanctuary To Get You Through Astrological Woes
Life has a lot of funny ways of making us feel out of balance. Demanding work schedules, holiday travel plans, big life decisions or even just the hustle and bustle of the environments we live within. What surrounds us contributes to our harmonious states and well being. Throw an astrological phenomenon into the mix and then things can really start to spiral. But don’t worry, we have the perfect ritual to get you back on your feet and bring balance to your routine.
Inspired by all the small moments that bring us back to ourselves when life feels a little off-kilter, the Retrograde candle is a chance to touch base with yourself anytime you need to rest and restore your sense of stillness in a busy world. Described as a soothing ritual to escape any retrograde, this limited edition fragrance features wood smoke blended with vetiver and patchouli to refresh you and your space, while amber, sandalwood and a hint of musk are present to ground you.
Astrology can be a powerful force that moves our lives, but we always have choices in how to respond to what the universe throws our way. Our collaboration with Sanctuary is just that – this candle provides a moment to check in with your intuition, slow down, and reorient yourself to move forward.
Sanctuary’s first-in-kind app offers users dynamic astrology content, access to their personal profile and summaries of their birth chart’s planets and signs. With the option to pay for one-on-one text-based readings with professional astrologers, tarot readers and more, Sanctuary has reinvented the traditional reading while maintaining the personal one on one experience. Beloved by celebrities like Ariana Grande, Diplo and Maren Morris – Sanctuary makes astrology accessible and understandable for everyone. You don’t have to be an expert to join in on the fun of it all.
Your Retrograde Candle Ritual
To start – you’ll need a pen, paper, your candle and a match. Choose a space that feels familiar and comfortable so you can focus on your intentions and escape any noise that may feel bothersome.
- Start by closing your eyes and slowly begin to take 2-3 deep breaths. Focus on how you feel in the current moment and what may be feeling bothersome to you that you would like to acknowledge but ultimately be free of.
- Consider how you’d like to feel. What would help you move though this moment? Or, how can you be kinder to yourself to allow growth forward?
- Open your eyes when you’re ready, and write down one intention that supports those desires and needs that came to mind
- Light your candle, keeping your intention close by and on your mind while it burns.
- Extinguish and repeat as needed, whenever life feels a little retrograde.